East 58th Street and Fifth Avenue: Bergdorf-Goodman (1928) by Buchman and Kahn.
44 Great Jones Street: Engine Company No. 33 (1898) by Flagg & Chambers.
1 Hanson Place, Brooklyn: Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower (1927) by Halsey, McCormack & Helmer.
393 Lafayette Street: DeVinne Press Building (1885) by Babb, Cook & Willard.
171 West 71st Street: The Dorilton (1900) by Janes & Leo.
655 East 90th Street: Asphalt Green Sports and Arts Center (1941) by Kahn & Jacobs. This parabolic-arched structure was once used for mixing the asphalt for New York City streets.
5 West 63rd Street: West Side YMCA (1930) by Dwight J. Baum.
3 East 95th Street: Former Mrs. Amory B. Carhart House (1913) by Horace Trumbauer.
225 East 80th Street: Hungarian Baptist Church (1893) by Fowler & Hough.